||Recruiting Training and Operations Officer
||Camp Lejeune, NC
||Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
||Active Secret Clearance
||Up to 25% CONUS and OCONUS
*************************POSITION CONTINGENT TO AWARD OF CONTRACT****************************************
The purpose of this task is to manage the supervision of the contracted recruiters and their daily, weekly and monthly mission to meet the R&A Directors intent of producing quality applicants for assignment to future A&S Courses.
Education and Certifications:
- Participate in manpower requirement meetings and provide the R&A Director with progress reports on a weekly and monthly basis related to the pool of working applicants.
- Conduct site visits to the East and West Coast Recruiting Stations to ensure Recruiters are in compliance with the R&A Directors guidance relative to assigning quality applicants for attendance at A&S.
- Participate and assist the R&A Director in supervising R&A contracted personnel during Headquarters Marine Corps visits to Major Commands throughout the Marine Corps.
- Submit “final” draft copies of naval messages related to applicant assignments to upcoming A&S courses to the R&A Director for release.
- Proof read Letters of Instructions prior to submission to the R&A Directors office.
- Responsible for training R&A assigned personnel, and others as identified by the COR, on the use of the RIS database.
- Required to travel to CONUS and OCONUS locations in support of the R&A mission.
- Participate in the A&S Selection Board process providing information to senior members of the board on selected Marines ability to attend future ITC courses.
- Responsible for other manpower and management duties in support of the R&A mission.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Associate Degree in General Studies
- Served a minimum of 1 year as an E-9 Senior Enlisted Advisor in the management of Marine Corps personnel at a staff level
About the company:
- 10 years’ experience in a SOF or Force Recon Organization
- 3 years’ experience in an Operations Staff Billet
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Outlook, Powerpoint and Excel.
- Current Passport
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
- Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
- Set the Example - "Be out front"
- Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
- Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Holidays and Annual Leave
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
- Employer-sponsored Value Adds – FreshBenies
- 401(k) with matching
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 120 hours PTO accrual per year