||Project Manager/Task Lead
||Camp Lejeune, NC
||Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
||Active Secret Clearance
||Up to 25% CONUS and OCONUS
*************************POSITION CONTINGENT TO AWARD OF CONTRACT****************************************
The purpose of this task is to manage multiple contract personnel who will be working in geographically dispersed locations.
Education and Certifications:
- Responsible for handling the day-to-day management and administration of project tasks, developing detailed work plans and schedules, assigning staff responsibilities and supervising all staff efforts.
- Interact continually with Government COR and any appointed Technical Representatives (TR) to discuss concerns, and ensure total product/service satisfaction.
- Responsible for the development and issuing of OPORDS of support requirements to the Contractor Teammates to formalize delivery requirements working in conjunction with the Program Manger and Contractor contracting.
- Assign an event leader as the single POC in the field for each activity to be supported. This event leader will be responsible for 1) resolution of field support problems, 2) adjusting priorities of support to changing requirements, 3) reporting activities and issues to the leadership within the company and the government, and work with event leaders to capture input for and the preparation of After Action Reports.
- Manage the contractor support workforce in order to match the ebb and flow of the specific skills required for the requirements as they arise per the A&S program schedule, and work directly with the COR to ensure contracted personnel and equipment support are coordinated prior to the conduct of all RASS events.
- Required to submit a roster of episodic personnel not less than 15 days prior to exercise start date for vetting through the Rapid Gate system.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Associate Degree in General Studies
About the company:
- 15 years' experience in a SOF or Force Recon Organization
- 3 years' experience as an Operations Chief as an E-8/E-9
- 3 years' experience as a Marine Recruiter
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
- Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
- Set the Example - "Be out front"
- Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
- Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Holidays and Annual Leave
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
- Employer-sponsored Value Adds – FreshBenies
- 401(k) with matching
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 120 hours PTO accrual per year