********************POSITION CONTINGENT ON AWARD OF CONTRACT*******************
||Camp Lejeune, NC
||Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
||Requires travel up to 25% CONUS and OCONUS
The contractor personnel shall provide all administrative support associated with the R&A mission.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Support includes the daily use of the Recruiting Information System (RIS) database and the Defense Travel System (DTS) in order to track working applicant status and travel orders from candidate identification up to their arrival at the A&S Course.
- Assist in the creation of Letters of Instruction (LOI) through coordination with the R&A Director’s office, and shall be required to work extensively with the Microsoft Office suite of tools, and must be proficient in the use of Word, Outlook, Powerpoint, and Excel.
- Required to travel to CONUS and OCONUS locations to assist with the execution of recruiting events held in conjunction with Headquarters Marine Corps visits to Major Commands throughout the Marine Corps.
Education and Certifications:
- 3 years administrative experience working in a military environment at a company or staff level
- Possess a current passport
About the company:
- Associates of Arts degree in General Studies
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
Set the Example - "Be out front"
Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
Holidays and Annual Leave
10 Paid Holidays
120 hours PTO accrual