********************POSITION CONTINGENT ON AWARD OF CONTRACT*******************
Support the execution of the A&S Exercise Phase I in the form of SMEs, Vehicles, and Catering.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Required to operate in an austere environment.
- Ability to walk distances of 5 to 10 miles while carrying 65 lbs pack during training evolutions
- Ability to conduct military physical fitness exercises over multiple days
- Ability to run distances of 5 miles with Marine candidates
- Ability to conduct platform instruction related to fitness exercises.
- Utilize laptops, or other portable electronic devices, and shall work extensively with the Microsoft Office suite of tools, and must be proficient in the use of Word, Outlook, Powerpoint, and Excel.
Education and Certifications
- 10 or more years of experience as an enlisted member in a SOF Team, Marine Force Recon Team or other organizations affiliated with USSOCOM
- Be able to receive CPR certification through Government provided training
- Pass vetting through Rapid Gate for unescorted access on a military installation
About the company:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
Set the Example - "Be out front"
Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident)
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
- Holidays and Annual Leave
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 120 hours PTO accrual