********************POSITION CONTINGENT ON AWARD OF CONTRACT*******************
Support the execution of the A&S Exercise Phase I and Phase II in the form of SMEs, Vehicles, and Catering.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Required to operate in an austere environment.
- Wear up to 100 pounds of gear while walking long distances over continuous days
- Evaluate and provide assessments of exercise participants throughout events, to include written assessments of candidate behavioral character traits.
- Utilize laptops, or other portable electronic devices, and shall work extensively with the Microsoft Office suite of tools, and must be proficient in the use of Word, Outlook, Powerpoint, and Excel.
- Supervisor of a 20 man work force .
- Organized movement of heavy equipment over 200 miles.
Education and Certifications
- 3 years of military experience
- Pass vetting through Rapid Gate for unescorted access on a military installation
- Be able to receive CPR certification through Government provided training
About the company:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
Set the Example - "Be out front"
Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident)
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
- Holidays and Annual Leave
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 120 hours PTO accrual