********************POSITION CONTINGENT ON AWARD OF CONTRACT*******************
||Camp Lejeune, NC
||Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
||Requires travel up to 25% CONUS and OCONUS
The Recruiter shall provide support and have a complete understanding of all Marine Corps Forces Manpower issues related to Total Force Structure in order to manage the complexity of large pools of qualified working applicants.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Utilize the Systematic Approach to Recruiting in order to gain new working applicants, through telephone calls, emails and unit canvassing of potential prospects that meet the prescribed MARSOC application standards.
- Track applicant’s completion of the Naval Special Warfare (NSW) Physical prior to the applicant’s attendance at A&S.
- Monitor an assigned minimum number of working applicants per month who have been assigned to upcoming or future A&S Classes.
- Report applicant contacts and working applicant information in concert with the weekly, monthly and quarterly reports to be provided by the Recruiting Training and Operations Officer.
- Speak in public forums, as well as interact directly with individual applicants.
- Work extensively with the Microsoft Office suite of tools, and must be proficient in the use of Word, Outlook, Powerpoint, and Excel
Education and Certifications:
About the company:
- E-6 to E-9 with four years of experience as a Marine Corps Recruiter and/or a Unit Career Planner or Marine Recruiter Instructor
- Served 2 years in a MARSOC organization
- Completion of the Marine Resident or Non-Resident Staff Non-Commissioned Officer Career or Advance Course
- Possess a current passport
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
Set the Example - "Be out front"
Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
Holidays and Annual Leave
10 Paid Holidays
120 hours PTO accrual