********************POSITION CONTINGENT ON AWARD OF CONTRACT*******************
||Medical Screening Specialist
||Camp Lejeune, NC
||Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
||Requires travel up to 25% CONUS and OCONUS
The Medical Screening Specialist shall provide support and have a complete understanding of the use of the AHLTA/CHCS/HAIMS or the current DoD Electronic Medical Record (EMR) system.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Possess an understanding of HIPAA laws and regulations and possess a working knowledge of the NAVMED P-117, Navy Manual of the Medical Department
- Provide the R&A Director and the Recruiting Training and Operations Officer weekly, monthly and quarterly updates on the status of candidate NSW physicals
- Work extensively with the Microsoft Office suite of tools, and must be proficient in the use of Word, Outlook, Powerpoint, and Excel.
- Travel to CONUS and OCONUS locations to assist in screening applicant records as needed.
Education and Certifications:
- Must have five years’ experience in one of the following Military Occupational Specialties:
- HM-8402, Submarine Force Independent Duty Corpsman;
- HM-8494, Deep Sea Diving Independent Duty Corpsman;
- HM-8427, FMF Reconnaissance Corpsman;
- HM-8403, FMF Reconnaissance Independent Duty Corpsman; or,
- HM-8425, Surface Independent Duty Corpsman
- Possess a current passport
About the company:
- High School diploma or equivalent
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
Set the Example - "Be out front"
Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
Holidays and Annual Leave
10 Paid Holidays
120 hours PTO accrual