********************POSITION CONTINGENT ON AWARD OF CONTRACT*******************
||A&S Assistant Operations Chief
||Camp Lejeune, NC
||Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
The Assistant Operations Chief shall possess a thorough understanding of military training and operation in order to manage training area requests in order to conduct military training exercises.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Be qualified in the use of military Range Management Systems that allows for the inputting of training area request
- Track multiple training requests over a large geographical area prior to and during each A&S evolution.
- Serve in the capacity of a Range Safety Officer during training.
- Draft Standard Operating Procedures, Letters of Instruction and other formal correspondence based on input provided by the A&S Director.
- Construct Operational Risk Management documentation utilized for training events
- Maintain all Hazardous Material Support Documentation and other government documentation that ensures safety within the work place
- Coordinate with appropriate Facility or Camp Site Managers at CLNC and at Fort AP Hill VA to ensure all A&S Branch facility management concerns are addressed and repairs made in a timely fashion
Education and Certifications:
- 10 years of military enlisted experience, having reached a minimum rank of E6, with a focus on military operations and logistics
- 5 years’ experience in a SOF organization, military or civilian
- Certified military Range Safety Officer
- 5 years’ experience in facility management
- 3 years’ experience in basic IT networking
- Attended Basic Hazardous Material Class
About the company:
- Associates of Arts in General Studies
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
Set the Example - "Be out front"
Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
Holidays and Annual Leave
10 Paid Holidays
120 hours PTO accrual