********************POSITION CONTINGENT ON AWARD OF CONTRACT*******************
||Social Media Coordinator
||Camp Lejeune, NC
||Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
||Up to 25% CONUS and OCONUS
Assist lead designer in the production of design communications for diverse media (print, digital, video, events) and work collaboratively with our entire staff to create visual content that complements our brand and marketing strategies.
- Work with lead designer and marketing leadership to produce designs with minimal supervision.
- Design and develop high quality, creative images for print and digital materials that are visually appealing and on-brand.
- Collaboration with the Recruiting & Marketing team regarding content; including but not limited to flyers, brochures, web page design, advertisements, infographics, logos, emails and other communications.
- Assist in the creation of presentation materials and documents, including PowerPoint decks and visual mock-ups
- Assist the creative team in miscellaneous production tasks (sourcing imagery and footage, retouching, image resizing, presentation design)
- Graphic enhancement to video for social platforms.
- Upon director approval, provide design support to the component for requests from sections outside of R&A including, but not limited to: coins, diagrams, presentation templates, etc.
- Photography Support & Image Editing
Video Editing & Media Management
- Post-production editing to create short form shareable content in forms of video, GIFs, stop motion for social media and web based platforms. (video, audio, visuals, graphics etc.).
- Graphic and Logo enhancement within video
- Video formatting and optimization for web and social media platforms
- Create and manage database to organize and categorize all media files and archive when appropriate
Knowledge and Experience:
- Building and executing social media strategy through competitive and audience research platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Develop plans to grow user’s engagement while elevating and promoting annual marketing campaign plans and branding standards.
- Generate, edit, schedule, publish and share content that builds meaningful connections with our target audience to drive recruitment.
- Contribute to our editorial calendar, social media presence and overall messaging.
- Experience in paid social campaigns on Facebook and other platforms.
Education and Certifications:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience of graphic design
- A minimum of 5 years of experience creating compelling digital content
- A minimum of 3 years’ of post-production video and audio editing
- Understanding of all social media platforms and video formats for each
- Ability to cross platform between MAC and PC
- Software Knowledge to include:
- iMovie, Final Cut Pro, and other short form video creation apps
- Adobe Creative Suite - Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat Pro, Premiere Pro, and After Effects
- Microsoft Office – Word, PowerPoint, Excel,
- Proficiency with camera equipment ranging from professional to personal mobile devices
- Only applicants with sample portfolios will be considered
About the company:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Graphic Design, Digital Communications, or Content Production.
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
Set the Example - "Be out front"
Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
Holidays and Annual Leave
10 Paid Holidays
120 hours PTO accrual