*******************CONTINGENT UPON CONTRACT AWARD***********************
Perform as a subject matter expert (SME) for network/transport systems, executing site surveys and assisting with planning and implementation of site preparation activities worldwide.
- Perform network modeling, analysis, and planning. These networks range from small connections between two offices to next-generation networking capabilities such as a cloud infrastructure that serves multiple customers.
- Research and recommend network and data communications hardware and software.
- Provide documentation and project management support as well as technical expertise in matters of transport, installation and implementation for delivery of global network infrastructure.
- Demonstrate experience with requirements analysis, project planning, resource management, risk management, customer relationship management and strategic planning, quality assurance, enterprise-level systems deployment, software security architectures and best practices, and federal Government security policies.
- Research emerging technologies. Evaluate their performance and assess their impact on the networking environment.
- Attend meetings, working groups, design reviews, and technology discussions which will need to be analyzed, filtered, and captured within architecture development initiatives.
- Develop, coordinate and deliver briefings, white papers, working papers, and technical analyses
representing the position of P2E mission requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or in a science-related field..
- Minimum 07 years of related experience in design and computer network architecture and data
communication networks, such as LAN, WAN, intranets, extranets, and networks designs.
About the company:
- Cisco certification of CONP Enterprise or equivalent is mandatory.
- Minimum 05 years experience performing technical oversight and analysis of contractor approaches, designs, best practices and documentation of long-haul transport systems.
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
Set the Example - "Be out front"
Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident)
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
Holidays and Annual Leave
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 120 hours PTO accrual