*******************CONTINGENT UPON CONTRACT AWARD***********************
Provide documentation and project management support as well as technical expertise in matters of transport, installation and implementation for delivery of global network infrastructure.
- Possess demonstrated computer/automation experience with a fundamental knowledge of LAN and WAN technologies and Internet protocols.
- Provide testing support for P2E programs based on hardware, software, firmware, and other media to deliver critical functionality to DoD users.
- Participate in vendor testing of systems including reviewing test plans, procedures, and reports; witnessing testing; developing test scenarios and scripts; and providing overall test support.
- Perform Quality Assurance (Q/A) functions on behalf of the Government.
- Be knowledgeable of commercial and military standards and best practices applicable to Army communication sites.
- Perform as a subject matter expert (SME) for network/transport systems, executing site surveys and assisting with planning and implementation of site preparation activities worldwide.
- Research and recommend network and data communications hardware and software.
- Attend meetings, working groups, design reviews, and technology discussions which will need to be analyzed, filtered, and captured within architecture development initiatives.
- Develop, coordinate and deliver briefings, white papers, working papers, and technical analyses representing the position of P2E mission requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or in a science-related field..
- Minimum 7 years of related experience in requirements analysis, project planning, resource
management, risk management, customer relationship management and strategic planning,
quality assurance, enterprise-level systems deployment, and federal government security
About the company:
- Cisco certification of CONP Enterprise or equivalent is mandatory.
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
Set the Example - "Be out front"
Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident)
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
Holidays and Annual Leave
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 120 hours PTO accrual