*******************CONTINGENT UPON CONTRACT AWARD***********************
Providing oversight of large, multi-functional project teams, preferably in an information technology environment, and planning and managing complex tasks sometimes under tight budget and time constraints across multiple regions overseas. Act on behalf of the Contractor for all matters relating to this contract.
- Serve as the Government’s point of contact.
- Provide technical supervision and guidance for all Contractor personnel assigned to the contract.
- Lead the Support Contract team in providing best business practices to the program office.
- Oversee all contractual responsibilities and delivery of all contract deliverables as required.
- Ensure an efficient, effective, and economical level of contract support is provided to the program office.
- Provide oversight of staff and support activities, and maintain contract costs.
- Coordinate to fill vacancies with the most qualified personnel.
- Manage overall contract performance to include: providing subcontract management, monitoring invoicing, coordinating contract change proposals; and understanding the needs and customer expectations to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Army Acquisition Process experience
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Experience with the US Army
About the company:
- Bachelor’s degree in a science-related field
- Minimum 10 years of related PM experience.
- Familiarity with industry best practices; and Government contract and subcontract management.
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
Set the Example - "Be out front"
Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident)
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
Holidays and Annual Leave
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 120 hours PTO accrual