********************POSITION CONTINGENT ON AWARD OF CONTRACT*******************
||Camp Lejeune, NC
||Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
The task lead shall be responsible for performing as a single point of contact to interface with the COR, managing the FTEs on site and providing logistical support planning, and exercise support, to other than normal working hours, to include evenings, weekends, and holidays may be required in support of MASS requirements.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Perform comprehensive, targeted budget management as well as procurement functions, cost analysis, research and inventory control.
- Handle the day-to-day management and administration of project tasks, developing detailed work plans and schedules, assigning staff responsibilities and supervising all staff efforts.
- Interact with the Government COR and any appointed Technical Representatives (TR) to discuss concerns, and ensure total product/service satisfaction
- Coordinate with the Assessment and Selection (A&S) subject matter expert for each activity to be supported prior to, during, and following each A&S iteration
- Manage the contractor support workforce in order to match the ebb and flow of the specific skills required for the requirements as they arise per the A&S program schedule, and work directly with the COR to ensure contracted personnel and equipment support are coordinated prior to the conduct of all MASS events.
- Support the government in planning, support, and execution of up to up to 3 episodic events per year, established at the Task Order level.
Education and Certifications:
- 10 years' experience in a SOF or MARSOC A&S Program
- 5 years' experience in a SOF Operation billet as an E-8/E-9
About the company:
- High school diploma or equivalent
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
Set the Example - "Be out front"
Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
Holidays and Annual Leave
10 Paid Holidays
120 hours PTO accrual