Program Analyst (Level III)
Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
Not Anticipated, Up to 25% CONUS
*****THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON AWARDING OF A GOVERNMENT CONTRACT*****
The purpose of this task/contract is to provide support to the Department of Veterans Affairs Office of Rural Health (ORH). ORH requires the assistance of subject matter experts with experience in the dissemination, analysis, and adaptation of strategic planning resources and strategic communication services. In an effort to ensure that VHA resources and initiatives are optimally deployed to serve rural Veterans, candidates will assist, develop, and provide expertise in Strategic Communications and Planning.
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
Knowledge and Experience:
- Conducting research, analyzing data, identifying trends, and preparing reports.
- Determining program requirements and making recommendations.
- Analyzing programs, policies, procedures, and systems and making recommendations to optimize these.
- Assessing and advising on potential issues related to costs, schedules, and performance.
- Planning, analyzing, and evaluating the effectiveness of operations and programs.
- Preparing and presenting reports and recommendations.
About Our Company:
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience leading strategic planning teams for multi-million dollar programs within VA, preferably within VHA and rural health.
- VA/VHA strategic communications expertise a plus.
- Demonstrates 10 years of high-quality federal project management as demonstrated within their resume, on-time/on-budget completion of work for contracts of similar value and scope, and industry awards.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications or related field.
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
- Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
- Set the Example - "Be out front"
- Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
- Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Holidays and Annual Leave
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
- Employer-sponsored Value Adds – FreshBenies
- 401(k) with matching
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 120 hours PTO accrual per year