||140E/K/L Patriot System Technician Warrant Officer Basic Instructor
||Fort Sill, Oklahoma
||Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
||May be required to fulfill the requirements of this contract
Train Soldiers, Officers and Warrant Officers on the Stinger MANPAD Weapon System, Avenger Weapon System, Land –based Phalanx Weapon System (LPWS), Sentinel, Patriot and C2 Air and Missile Defense Weapon Systems.
*****THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON AWARD OF CONTRACT*****
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Follow instructional techniques and procedures specified in United States Army Air Defense Artillery School (USAADASCH) regulations and school memoranda.
- Use prescribed texts, student outlines, advance sheets, worksheets, technical and field manuals, schematics, logic diagrams, and miscellaneous publications in preparation and conduct of the instruction.
- Provide instruction on the characteristics, capabilities, operational functions, power up/down, fault recognition, and troubleshooting of the Engagement Control Station, Antenna Mast Group, Electronic Power Plant, Electric Power Unit(s), Sentinel Radar Set, C4I Shelters, and Patriot Radar Sets.
- Ensure training products encompass the full scope of operations at systems, subsystem and component level for such units found within the Missile System power requirements, general system electronics, maintenance and repair concept and troubleshooting procedures.
- Administer examinations, evaluate test results, correlate test results of the student ability and provide recommendations to academic deficiency panels on changes and student status.
- Minimum of six years of 140E/K/L experience
- Minimum of 1 year experience with 140 MOS equipment
- Experience shall be within the last 5 years
About the company:
- Completed CFDP-IC or ABIC
- Completed SCTC
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
- Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
- Set the Example - "Be out front"
- Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
- Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Holidays and Annual Leave
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
- Employer-sponsored Value Adds – FreshBenies
- 401(k) with matching
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 120 hours PTO accrual per year