Program Manager / Creative Director
Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
The purpose of this task is to support the Department of Veteran’s Affairs Office of Human Resources and Administration/Operations, Security and Preparedness (HR&A/OSP) with their communications and outreach efforts.
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
Knowledge and Experience:
- Performs tasks requiring management of a large-scale program, encompassing multiple projects, with a total lifecycle budget and complexity comparable to the task order at hand.
- Oversee strategy and planning for both proactive and reactive communications
- Provide sage guidance on effective communication strategies, meaningful analysis, and insight on best practices and current trends.
- Develop and manage strategies, ensure KPI’s are met and/or exceeded
- Establish and monitor staff performance and development goals, assign accountabilities, set objectives, and establish priorities
- Promote a culture of high performance and continuous improvement that values learning and a commitment to quality.
- Take stakeholder input to create and communicate marketing plans and work with the Strategic Communications team to execute, optimize, analyze and communicate campaign outcomes
- Propose major changes, planning and research to support trends and offer input to new best practices
- Work to improve current processes by identifying opportunities to improve efficiency and accuracy.
- Research and select audience, track results, evaluate response rates and effectiveness.
- Contribute to idea generation, collaboration and strategy planning and execution
*****THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON AWARDING OF A GOVERNMENT CONTRACT*****
About Our Company:
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution, Master’s Degree preferred.
- 8 years of relevant program management experience
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
- Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
- Set the Example - "Be out front"
- Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
- Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Holidays and Annual Leave
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
- Employer-sponsored Value Adds – FreshBenies
- 401(k) with matching
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 120 hours PTO accrual per year