Cloud Cybersecurity Architect
Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
The purpose of this task is to provide overall direction and guidance for cybersecurity policy, strategy, and compliance for an organization level enterprise cloud platform.
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
• Maintains deep technical expertise in current and emerging cloud technologies.
• Experience should include modern data processing environments, including cloud computing, DevSecOps patterns and must be capable of synchronizing the technical strategy for multiple agile development teams.
• Individuals are responsible for ensuring strategic alignment of technical design and architecture to meet the agency’s strategic direction and be capable of decomposing business and system architecture to support clean interface multi-team development.
Knowledge and Experience:
*****THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON AWARDING OF A GOVERNMENT CONTRACT*****
About Our Company:
- Expert knowledge in Department of Defense information security policies, practices, and legal requirements including DoDI 8510.01, DISA STIGs, and FedRAMP.
- Individuals must be knowledgeable in National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) 800-53 Rev4 or higher and capable of reviewing, analyzing, and assessing systems configurations/ architectures to identify security, safety, and mission-critical functions/components.
- Personnel may be tasked with the development and delivery of system security and information assurance documentation, consistent with federal standards to support system certification and accreditation.
- They must be willing to advocate for a modern, DevSecOps-style, approach for conducting testing and conveying control information, consistent with the NIST 800-53 Risk Management Framework and capable of devising policy recommendations to streamline and accelerate successful security outcomes.
- Capable of providing guidance and oversight of subordinate cybersecurity teams at the platform and application levels.
- May interact with senior policy directors at the Department and Service level as needed.
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or other Scientific/Technical discipline
- 8 years of related cloud cybersecurity work experience.
- Must meet IAM-III requirements as specified in DoD 8570.01-M.
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
- Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
- Set the Example - "Be out front"
- Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
- Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Holidays and Annual Leave
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
- Employer-sponsored Value Adds – FreshBenies
- 401(k) with matching
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 120 hours PTO accrual per year