Cloud Solutions Architect
Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
The purpose of this task is to provide overall direction, guidance, and leadership to an enterprise cloud team. Brings deep engineering skills, knowledge, and experience designing, developing, testing, operating, and sustaining secure computing architectures to include cloud, data centers, and overall infrastructure optimization activities
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
Knowledge and Experience:
- Maintains deep technical expertise in current and emerging cloud technologies.
- Experience should include modern data processing environments, including cloud computing, DevSecOps patterns and must be capable of synchronizing the technical strategy for multiple agile development teams.
- Individuals are responsible for ensuring strategic alignment of technical design and architecture to meet the agency’s strategic direction and be capable of decomposing business and system architecture to support clean interface multi-team development.
*****THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON AWARDING OF A GOVERNMENT CONTRACT*****
About Our Company:
- Must be capable of collecting solution requirements, documenting requirements and performance objectives, detailing metrics and benchmarking measurements for evaluation in an independent fashion.
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or other Scientific/Technical discipline
- 8 years of related cloud cybersecurity work experience.
- Must meet IAM-III requirements as specified in DoD 8570.01-M.
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
- Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
- Set the Example - "Be out front"
- Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
- Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Holidays and Annual Leave
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
- Employer-sponsored Value Adds – FreshBenies
- 401(k) with matching
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 120 hours PTO accrual per year