Data Warehouse Architect
Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
The purpose of this task is to spearhead all software development activities for the organization, provide oversight and direction to multiple software development teams.
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
Knowledge and Experience:
- Develops strategies for data acquisitions, archive recovery, and implementation of a database.
- Works in a data warehouse environment, which includes data design, database architecture, metadata and repository creation.
- Translates business needs into long-term architecture solutions.
- Defines, designs, and builds dimensional databases.
- Develops data warehousing blueprints, evaluating hardware and software platforms, and integrating systems.
- Evaluates re-usability of current data for additional analyses.
- Reviews object and data models and the metadata repository to structure the data for better management and quicker access.
- Provides supervision, training, and quality assurance to junior personnel.
*****THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON AWARDING OF A GOVERNMENT CONTRACT*****
About Our Company:
- Capable of coordinating numerous ongoing data related efforts and forecasting future requirements.
- Assesses emerging technologies in the data storage/management space and makes recommendations to the government.
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or other Scientific/Technical discipline
- 8 years of related work experience in data architecture.
- Must meet IATI requirements as specified in DoD 8570.01-M.
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
- Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
- Set the Example - "Be out front"
- Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
- Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Holidays and Annual Leave
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
- Employer-sponsored Value Adds – FreshBenies
- 401(k) with matching
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 120 hours PTO accrual per year