DevSecOps Platform Engineer
Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
The purpose of this task is to provide the technical foundation of the organizations DevSecOps platform. Responsible for maintaining a number of automation and orchestration technologies and will be responsible for creating and configuring flexible solutions for other development, delivery, security, operations, and oversight teams, ensuring system uptime, security, and performance.
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
Knowledge and Experience:
- Must be experienced with deployment and maintenance of upstream Kubernetes and at least one of the commercially supported managed Kubernetes distributions.
- Individuals must be comfortable bridging the gap between legacy development or operations teams and working toward a shared culture and vision of modern digital delivery.
- Required to assess, deploy, and manage a number of infrastructure management tools including infrastructure optimization and orchestration solutions.
- Capable of overseeing the efforts of less senior staff, briefing more senior individuals, federal and contractor, and/or be responsible for the efforts of staff assigned to specific jobs under their purview.
*****THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON AWARDING OF A GOVERNMENT CONTRACT*****
About Our Company:
- Experience in agile and DevSecOps (DevOps) practices is a requirement and must be capable of designing and delivering dynamic capabilities, while clearly articulating and implementing a balanced approach to security and agility.
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or other Scientific/Technical discipline
- 4 years of related DevSecOps engineer work experience.
- Must meet IAT-II requirements as specified in DoD 8570.01-M.
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
- Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
- Set the Example - "Be out front"
- Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
- Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Holidays and Annual Leave
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
- Employer-sponsored Value Adds – FreshBenies
- 401(k) with matching
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 120 hours PTO accrual per year