Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
The purpose of this task is to manage support services to further improve upon the Modernization Application and Data Environment (MADE). This includes data and software engineering support for the Data and Decisions Sciences Directorate (DDSD) Data Science Teams, application migration support, software assurance and additional expert service support services to assist in strategizing, designing, continually improving and operating the MADE.
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
Knowledge and Experience:
- Responsible for organizing and coordinating the planning and production for all the client deliveries within a reasonable span of control and assigned project.
- Ensure the team completes all tasks assignments within estimated periods and budget constraints. Responsible for schedule and assignment of duties to team members.
- Conducts direct coordination and collaboration with client personnel and assigned functional and technical staff.
- Provides support to services delivered under the contract to ensure to the maximum extent practical that software and related products satisfy the requirements and needs of client organization.
- Actively applies quality assurance measures to the performance of the contract.
*****THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON AWARDING OF A GOVERNMENT CONTRACT*****
About Our Company:
- Must be experienced in planning, estimating, organizing, staffing, and executing projects at scale to include multiple, distributed teams.
- Must have total of 8 years or more of progressive experience in supervising and managing application software development or implementation projects, including at least one cloud migration, implementation, or support contract.
- Must be familiar with both traditional waterfall (e.g. PMP) and Agile delivery methods in order to manage multiple project teams and milestones.
- Must have a minimum of 10 years relevant work experience and a Bachelor of Arts/Sciences (BA/BS) degree.
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
- Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
- Set the Example - "Be out front"
- Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
- Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Holidays and Annual Leave
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
- Employer-sponsored Value Adds – FreshBenies
- 401(k) with matching
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 120 hours PTO accrual per year