Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
The purpose of this task is to spearhead all software development activities for the organization, provides oversight and direction to multiple software development teams.
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
Knowledge and Experience:
- Experience guiding organizational software development culture change from legacy waterfall development to modern Agile/DevSecOps practices.
- Researches, reviews, and recommends emerging technologies, trends, and industry best practices for adoption by the organization
*****THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON AWARDING OF A GOVERNMENT CONTRACT*****
About Our Company:
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- 8 years of experience in enterprise software development.
- Must meet IAT-III requirements as specified in DoD 8570.01-M.
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
- Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
- Set the Example - "Be out front"
- Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
- Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Holidays and Annual Leave
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
- Employer-sponsored Value Adds – FreshBenies
- 401(k) with matching
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 120 hours PTO accrual per year