Acquisition Support Specialist
Virginia Beach, VA
Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
Up to 25% CONUS
The purpose of this task is to assist the NSWG 10 Headquarters with administrative requirements.
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Review in-coming Procurement Request (PR) documentation and make sufficiency evaluations of submitted PRs based on NSW Contracting/FAR/DF ARS criteria. Documents including but not limited to:
- Performance Work Statements (PWS)
- Independent Government Cost Estimates (IGCE)
- Non-Personal & Non-Inherently Governmental Determinations
- Market Research Reports
- Contracting Officer Representative (COR) Nomination or Exemption documents.
- Sole Source Justifications
- Contract Security Classification Specifications (DD 254)
- Quality Assurance Surveillance Plans (QASP)
- Review procurement documents for compliance with established WARCOM Contracting Procedures, Policies, and Guidance (PPG) and other NSW N01C/NSWG-10 directed requirements and documentation.
- Assist the requirements originators with any necessary revisions or adjustments.
- Maintain a record of all contract requisition documents in accordance with applicable records management directives and classification markings.
- Review existing acquisition trackers daily for status on all active requisitions. At a minimum this will include the NSWG-10 Requisition Tracker, the WCM Contracts Tracker, and Service Requirement Review Board tracker.
- Make recommendations for acquisition process improvements to include improvements to user interface of existing tools.
- Assist NSWG-l0 Contracting Officer's Representatives (COR) with training requirements and to prepare for programmatic reviews, internal inspections, or other oversight and compliance audits or reviews.
- Provide current status of existing contracts and pending procurement actions.
- Prepare classified material for mailing in accordance with federal regulations regarding the proper handling, storage, and transport of classified information. Contractor shall obtain a courier card for the WARCOM Security Office.
- Assist with the preparation and delivery of acquisition related training.
- Prepare quarterly status reports (QSR) of all current and pending acquisitions.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Possess a valid state driver’s license.
- Be able to operate a Personal Computer (PC) with common/standard business software programs. Be proficient in Microsoft Office applications to include Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Be able to communicate clearly and effectively with others, both verbally and in writing.
- Enter data into multiple databases accurately.
- Possess a SECRET security clearance.
- Be able to work in an environment that is fast-paced, completing multiple tasks, and meeting stringent timelines.
*****THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON AWARDING OF A GOVERNMENT CONTRACT*****
About Our Company:
- Minimum of 3 years' experience and formal education/training to successfully perform required duties.
- Level II DAWIA Certification in the Contracting Career Field (or FAC-C or industry equivalent) with 3 or more years of experience will be given preferential consideration.
- Familiarization with the Contractor Performance Assessment Reporting System (CPARS) is desired.
- Familiarization with the Procurement Integrated Enterprise Environment (PIEE), Joint Appointment Module (JAM) and Wide Area Workflow (WAWF) is desired.
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
- Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
- Set the Example - "Be out front"
- Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
- Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Holidays and Annual Leave
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
- Employer-sponsored Value Adds – FreshBenies
- 401(k) with matching
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 120 hours PTO accrual per year