Inventory Control Specialist II
Virginia Beach, VA
Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
Top Secret, SCI Eligible
Up to 25% CONUS
The purpose of this task is to provide garrison support functions for SRT-2 with the execution of services affecting the overall command operational readiness.
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Assist the SRT-2 N4 Logistics Officer by utilizing DPAS, Special Operations Force (SOF) Personnel Equipment Advance Requirements (SPEAR), and Catalog Ordering Logistics Tracking Systems (COLTS) and be the local point of contact for contractor personnel contained in this TO.
- Schedules and Monitors inventory progress for SRT-2 Property Program. Conducts and posts inventories to DPAS. Inform and communicates issues to all Departmental Property Clerks, Responsible Officers, and Accountable Property Officer.
- Establish and maintain the records of the property accountability systems, to include a complete trail of all transactions suitable for audit.
- Issues, Receives and signs for property and material. Administrative inventory control and accountability, and maintenance of property accountability records, to include a complete trail of all transactions suitable for audit.
- Marks and tracks property received and issued in government approved barcoding system
Job Specific Knowledge and Experience-
- Possess a valid state driver’s license.
- Be able to operate a Personal Computer (PC) with common/standard business software programs.
- Prior DOD experience (minimum of four years preferred) with Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office applications such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint and other related programs
- Be able to communicate clearly and effectively with others, both verbally and in writing.
- Enter data into multiple databases accurately.
- Be able to work in an environment that is fast paced, completing multiple tasks, efficiently, safely while meeting stringent timelines.
*****THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON AWARDING OF A GOVERNMENT CONTRACT*****
About Our Company:
- Shall have a minimum of 4 years of experience in military logistics and property/inventory management. Preference of SOF logistics experience.
- Shall be able to demonstrate proficiency in Catalog Ordering Logistics Tracking Systems (COLTS) DPAS, MS Excel and other programs within the MS Office Suite.
- Shall be an excellent communicator and be experienced in leading the contracted personnel supporting this TO.
- Contractor must be TS-SCI cleared at time of appointment.
- Contractor must be certified to handle HAZMAT and operate government vehicles including a forklift up to 20,000 pounds.
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
- Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
- Set the Example - "Be out front"
- Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
- Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Holidays and Annual Leave
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
- Employer-sponsored Value Adds – FreshBenies
- 401(k) with matching
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 120 hours PTO accrual per year