Air Operations Department Personal Property Analyst
Virginia Beach, VA
Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
Up to 25% CONUS
The purpose of this task is to implement and maintain a medical skills sustainment program for NSWG-2 medical personnel.
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Personal Property database maintenance Data entry of personal property assets, assist with archiving asset records, identify and correct discrepancies in the database.
- Conduct inventory management of command Personal Property assets to include processing receipts of incoming material, schedule and perform personal property inventories.
- Assist in policy enforcement related to personal property management program.
- Provide guidance and support to personal property managers and custodians, assist with personal property disposition.
- Ensure correct processing and forwarding of receipt, transfer, and disposition of supporting documents. Prepare documents as needed.
- Maintain access and complete required training to manage inventories within the command Accountability Property System Record through programs such as SWALIS, and/or DPAS.
- Manage Parachute parts storeroom for high use Items.
- Ensure ordering of parachute parts to ensure no loss in readiness.
- Complete task order memos for ordering parachute parts on existing contracts.
- Submit supply request via BIZFLOW.
- Research quotes for supplies as needed for day to day management of paraloft, in support of the Departments GPC program.
- Parts pickup and delivery for departmental as needed in support of the Departments ran GPC program
Job Specific Knowledge and Experience-
- Possess a valid state driver’s license.
- Be able to operate a Personal Computer (PC) with common/standard business software programs.
- Prior DOD experience (minimum of four years preferred) with Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office applications such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint and other related programs
- Be able to communicate clearly and effectively with others, both verbally and in writing.
- Enter data into multiple databases accurately.
- Be able to work in an environment that is fast paced, completing multiple tasks, efficiently, safely while meeting stringent timelines.
*****THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON AWARDING OF A GOVERNMENT CONTRACT*****
About Our Company:
- Minimum five years of warehousing and inventory management experience in the DoD.
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
- Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
- Set the Example - "Be out front"
- Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
- Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Holidays and Annual Leave
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
- Employer-sponsored Value Adds – FreshBenies
- 401(k) with matching
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 120 hours PTO accrual per year