Administrative Support Personnel (N002)
Up to 25% CONUS
The purpose of this task is to provide support to Naval Special Warfare Command (NAVSPECWARCOM) Office of the General Counsel (OGC) for the development, processing, tracking, and analysis of personnel activities, as well as other functions normally encountered in an administrative office and a military personnel department.
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Assist with processing military personnel actions.
- Assist with updating internal web pages, which reside on NSW’s unclassified and classified servers. This will entail tasks such as posting or pulling documents, maintaining file folders, granting or revoking permissions, and creating links on the CPO’s SharePoint site; no manipulation of code will be involved.
- Utilize Microsoft's Task Management Tracker (TMT) tool, as many NSW staffing actions are processed using TMT.
Job Specific Knowledge and Experience-
- Contractor shall provide administrative support for the processing of actions.
- Possess excellent work ethics, verbal and written communication skills, and be detailed and accurate in performing all administrative and routine functions.
- Be able to work in an environment that is fast-paced while completing multiple tasks, and meeting stringent timelines.
- Maintain a clean workspace.
- Perform data entry on computers utilizing current versions of Microsoft Windows, and Microsoft Office applications like Excel, Word, PowerPoint and other related programs.
- Travel to various CONUS locations for periods up to two weeks by commercial conveyance, may be required.
- Provide a monthly summary report of actions taken under this contract.
*****THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON AWARDING OF A GOVERNMENT CONTRACT*****
About Our Company:
- 3 years’ experience performing general administrative functions and processing of policy, instructions, memorandums, directives, etc.
- Demonstrated experience in directives management within the last six months.
- 3 years’ experience utilizing the Navy’s correspondence manual.
- 2 years’ experience utilizing standard suite of Microsoft Office software products, to include Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, etc.
- 5 years’ experience utilizing Microsoft SharePoint.
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
- Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
- Set the Example - "Be out front"
- Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
- Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Holidays and Annual Leave
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
- Employer-sponsored Value Adds – FreshBenies
- 401(k) with matching
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 120 hours PTO accrual per year