||Regional Engagement branch Liaison
||Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
The purpose of this task is to provide logistics support and training to NAVSCIATTS.
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- In coordination with the assigned Government representative, assists NAVSCIATTS with coordination, planning and execution of all command contingency and mobilization of title 10 and title 22 events both CONUS and OCONUS. Acts as a subject matter expert and liaison to Combatant Commanders, U.S. Embassy, Theater Special Operations Command (TSOC) representatives and Maritime Liaison Elements for NAVSCIATTS. Assists in planning and tracking all CONUS training semesters focused on specific Geographic Combatant Command and TSOCs. Coordinates overseas training deployments involving NAVSCIATTS Active Duty, GS, and contractor personnel and equipment.
- In coordination with the assigned Government representative, support Executive Level briefings at the Flag Officer and General Officer (FO/GO) level (routinely brief U.S. and Partner Nation Chief of Defense (CHOD), FO/GO leadership).
- Shall be able to communicate in writing at the Executive Level in order to assist Government representative with these routine communications.
- Act as subject matter expert on SOF activities as well as other human and geopolitical issues affecting TSOC plans and activities in one or more assigned respective regions. Employ knowledge on current and validated CONPLANs, OPLANs, EXORDs, and statutory authorities directly relevant to one or more assigned respective regions.
- Utilize budgeting, Internet, and computer skills to provide information in support of the development of cost estimates pertained to all facets of Operational and Administrative support of Pre Deployment Site Surveys (PDSS) and Mobile Training Teams (MTT’s) IAW SOCOM Directives and DSCA SC/SA program policies.
- In coordination with the assigned Government representative, utilize strong communication, presentation, management, and leadership skills and be flexible and creative under pressure in order to build rapport and receive cooperation from Security Cooperation Officers and Partner Nation Officials. Must be able to explain the organization’s position clearly.
- Maintain an impeccable professional appearance as defined in paragraph 8.1.3 herein, and have full command of the English language in order to engage and communicate at the Executive/GO/FO level.
- Assist with the development of Building Partner Capacity with Train and Equip Cases for Security Cooperation/Security Assistance (SC/SA) programs at the proposal stage and make recommendations on implementation of assessments, monitoring and evaluations.
- In coordination with the assigned Government representative, assist with preparing clear, well organized After Action Reports and Engagements Summaries for distribution to superiors.
- Be able to understand and apply a wide variety of policies, laws, guidelines, publications, and instructions relating to training international students in accordance with National Defense, Theater and Country Campaign Strategies.
- In coordination with the assigned Government representative, utilize strong critical thinking and decision-making skills to assist assigned Government representative with briefing theater’s policies, objectives, and initiatives. Must be familiar with current and historical human rights issues, civil affairs / public affairs issues, and have current familiarity with the ambient political and military climate of countries comprising assigned region.
- Advises with appropriate recommendations for resolution to the Operations Officer N3.
- In coordination with the assigned Government representative, assist with developing briefs as appropriate for Key Leader Engagement.
- Ensures pre-deployment requirements are met, to include briefs, medical, visa, travel etc.
Job Specific Knowledge & Requirements:
- Possess a valid state driver’s license, and be able to obtain and maintain driver licenses and appropriate special licensing/certification for vehicles and equipment required for their specific position.
- Possess excellent work ethics, verbal and written communication skills in English and in Spanish where specifically identified, be detailed and accurate in performing all administrative and routine functions and be able to work independently.
- Be physically fit and able to work in an environment that is fast-paced while completing multiple tasks and meeting required deadlines.
- Able to manipulate all equipment utilized within courses; able to on and off-board all vessels utilized within courses; able to sustain being underway during training evolutions.
- Be able to work non-standard schedules to satisfy training requirements as required.
Non-standard schedules are defined as shift work in order to accommodate course schedules, which may encompass weeknights and/or weekends. These are coordinated in advance and do not exceed eight hours.
- Write correspondence in accordance with SECNAVINST M-5216.5 Correspondence Manual as required.
- Attend and satisfactorily complete all Government required training associated with job responsibilities.
- Perform data entry utilizing current versions of Microsoft® Windows®, and Microsoft Office® applications like Access®, Excel®, Word®, PowerPoint® and other related programs.
- Comply with applicable DoD, Navy, USSOCOM and NSW cyber-security, information technology (IT) systems, network, and/or security applicable instructions and policies.
- In the event the contractor is involved with a potential spillage, security violation, or information technology violation, the contractor shall cooperate in any related inquiry or investigation, which may include but not limited to the Government securing contractor property or contractor employee personal property as determined necessary by the Government and/or conducting forensic analysis. Applicable Department of Defense, United Special Operations Command, and Naval Special Warfare regulations, instructions, and policies would apply to such processes.
- Shall exhibit professional conduct and comply with all applicable Federal, DoD, Navy and United Special Operation Command regulations, instructions, directives, and policies in performance of this contract.
*****THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON AWARDING OF A GOVERNMENT CONTRACT*****
About Our Company:
- Eight (8) years’ experience working in Security Cooperation and Security Assistance programs and/or training of International Partners related to Security Cooperation and Security Assistance with no Degree, or five (5) years’ experience working in Security Cooperation programs and/or training of International Partners related to Security Cooperation and Security Assistance with a degree from an accredited U.S. college.
- Six (6) years’ experience as NSW Operations Chief or other agency equivalent level or higher.
- Five (5) years’ experience using Microsoft Office suite.
- Five (5) years’ experience communicating fluently in English both orally and in writing, including ability to use proper grammar, punctuation/spelling to prepare letters/reports.
- One (1) year experience working with Department of State and Defense Security Cooperation Agency (DSCA) Security Assistance and Security Cooperation programs and policies.
- Prior Naval Special Warfare Command experience highly desired and preferred
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
- Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
- Set the Example - "Be out front"
- Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
- Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Holidays and Annual Leave
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
- Employer-sponsored Value Adds – FreshBenies
- 401(k) with matching
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 120 hours PTO accrual per year