Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
||Office and Administrative Support Worker
||Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
||Up to 25% CONUS/OCONUS
Knowledge & Requirements:
- Shall provide assistance in Defense Travel System (DTS) in the preparation of travel requests and vouchers.
- Provide technical support for issues travelers are experiencing within the DTS program, respond to and resolve application and functional user issues on DTS, and monitor and continue to work on the customer’s service request or incident and follow up with the customer until resolution.
- Monitor and track authorizations and vouchers to ensure seamless processing and prevent potential interruptions to travel; as well as monitor, track and correct rejected authorizations and vouchers.
- Reviewing travel authorizations and vouchers, in/out processing and managing traveler profiles.
- Assist with mandatory training requirements in accordance with DTS and Government Travel Charge Card regulations.
- Provide travel related support services for AFC military personnel and civilians.
- Serve as the subject matter expert (SME) for regulations and policies related to making travel arrangements, including the Joint Travel Regulations (JTR).
- Must be able to navigate within the DTS program to assist customers with the system to secure travel and with various other inquiries.
*****THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON AWARDING OF A GOVERNMENT CONTRACT*****
About Our Company:
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- Minimum 5 years direct experience in Business Operations Travel Support.
- Must possess an Active Secret Clearance.
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
- Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
- Set the Example - "Be out front"
- Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
- Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Holidays and Annual Leave
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
- Employer-sponsored Value Adds – FreshBenies
- 401(k) with matching
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 120 hours PTO accrual per year