Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
||Accountant / Auditor
||Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
||Tier 1 Background Check, Able to obtain a Secret Clearance
||Up to 25% CONUS/OCONUS
Knowledge & Requirements:
- Assist with planning and organizing comprehensive audits of varied and diverse functional programs and operations and their related accounting and control systems and cooperate with external audit organizations in order to support comprehensive evaluations of financial management and operational systems and provide audit liaison support functions for the soundness and the integrity of financial and operational transactions.
- Assisting with auditing the validity of expenditures and accuracy of reported data; as well as assisting with compliance checks of policies, procedures and operations in accordance with regulations.
- Support development of internal control measures and assist AFC personnel to ensure internal control measures are working properly.
- Assist AFC personnel to ensure DoD and DA policies relevant to the audit are consistently interpreted, issued and applied.
- Shall provide audit recommendations to AFC management on modifications to major accounting and operational systems or to significant portions thereof, and on establishing accounting, financial and management objectives.
- Provide audit support to AFC management and Government auditors on the interpretation of regulations and guidelines for the best approach to resolve complex problems.
- Assist AFC personnel and leadership with drafting audit reports and identifying critical conditions, and provide assistance to AFC management on ways to correct deficient conditions.
*****THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON AWARDING OF A GOVERNMENT CONTRACT*****
About Our Company:
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree with 24 credit hours of accounting, including up to 6 credit hours of business law OR a Bachelor’s degree with a CPA or CIA.
- Must possess a minimum of a Tier 1 Background Investigation, and able to obtain a Secret Clearance.
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
- Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
- Set the Example - "Be out front"
- Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
- Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Holidays and Annual Leave
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
- Employer-sponsored Value Adds – FreshBenies
- 401(k) with matching
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 120 hours PTO accrual per year