Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
||Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
||Up to 25% CONUS/OCONUS
Knowledge & Requirements:
- Ensure that web pages are current, all links are functional and website content remains current and dynamic.
- Provide and maintain a web analytics capability to monitor the amount of web traffic visiting the website.
- Provide capability for companies to register and for data to feed database statistical analysis, reporting and measuring.
- Provide capability to submit invitations to speak at events and for data to feed an engagement calendar and notify identified POC’s of request.
- Update the website with current outreach information, photos from outreach events and other information, as required.
- Provide statistical analysis and reporting, outreach support, program area support, administrative support and special assignments.
- Provide capability for small businesses to publish stories of their growth and success as a result of working through AFC.
- Communicate AFC opportunities, news and focus areas.
- Provide metric-tracking for small businesses working with AFC to report on quantitative and qualitative success of small business engagement across programs.
- Record and post “How To” training videos to address frequently asked questions (FAQs) and provide organizational information.
- Submit monthly reports to include, at a minimum, number and duration of identified bugs, statistical and performance analysis, number and duration of website visits, program areas and other pages viewed and total visitors to the website each month.
- Conduct an annual gap analysis based on the performance and stakeholder requirements to propose modernization and development of new capabilities of the website. The contractor shall recommend and assist with modernization options including reporting tools for better visualization, web analytic capabilities to monitor web traffic, subscriber-based vendor online research tools, searchable directory, forecasting, forms download capabilities and automated emails.
*****THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON AWARDING OF A GOVERNMENT CONTRACT*****
About Our Company:
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- 7 – 9 years web-based outreach and CRM experience.
- Relevant experience may be able to substitute for degree.
- Must possess an Active Secret Clearance.
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
- Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
- Set the Example - "Be out front"
- Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
- Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Holidays and Annual Leave
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
- Employer-sponsored Value Adds – FreshBenies
- 401(k) with matching
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 120 hours PTO accrual per year