Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
||Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
||Up to 25% CONUS/OCONUS
Knowledge & Requirements:
- Provide knowledge management and engineering support to enable AFC information sharing encompassing AFC websites and SharePoint portals with associated content
- Conduct analysis of AFC requirements and propose new knowledge management processes, applications and frameworks to fill existing gaps or modify existing system components.
- Capture and record rapidly evolving processes to facilitate future development, implementation and integration.
- Research and analyze available applications on available networks including Government off the Shelf (GOTS) and Commercial off the Shelf (COTS) solutions that could be utilized through licensing and/or customized development activities to meet identified capability gaps.
- Assist in data and product management for high visibility and long-term sustainment.
- Monitor and analyze metrics for application and system usage so improvements can be recommended as the system environment matures.
- Provide the expertise and assist AFC Information Technology (IT) personnel in performing quality control and information assurance functions for all technical activities, including but not limited to drafting SOPs for Government review and approval and assisting Government personnel in assessing effectiveness.
- Prepare and draft for Government review and approval required training per base contract CDRL B001 (DI-ILSS-80872) for technical updates to developed applications/ solutions, research and assimilation with other technical applications.
- Support technology updates on targeted networks ensuring all Government requirements and business processes are addressed and technical lessons learned are identified, captured and implemented on subsequent implementations.
- Research and identify network/hosting options for the technical solutions and applications (this may include classified networks).
- IAW Army and DoD cloud services protocols and procedures, research and identify cloud service models that will allow AFC to migrate to a cloud environment and draft a migration plan for Government review and approval for future AFC sub-component applications to the cloud environment.
- Support platform agnostic (i.e., PC, tablet, mobile phone) applications which provide mobile access to the AFC’s web portal with data entry templates (i.e., meeting notes, points of contact, etc.).
- Evaluate emerging AFC mission capability requirements and advanced mobile computing solutions.
- Support AFC war gaming events providing modeling and analysis support.
*****THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON AWARDING OF A GOVERNMENT CONTRACT*****
About Our Company:
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- 7-9 years of relevant experience.
- Additional relevant experience may be able to substitute for education.
- Must possess an Active Secret Clearance.
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
- Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
- Set the Example - "Be out front"
- Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
- Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Holidays and Annual Leave
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
- Employer-sponsored Value Adds – FreshBenies
- 401(k) with matching
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 120 hours PTO accrual per year