SOF Intelligence Planner
Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
The purpose of this task is to provide collection and targeting material for the development of Concept of Operations (CONOP) of sufficient quality for formal operational approval processes and employment.
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Reconstruct and document tasked networks by analyzing IC products/reporting and new technologies for developing and implementing strategies to support future SOF planning.
- Examine tasked networks for metadata and evaluate findings to support SOF planning. Use these data to reconstruct and evaluate networks to judge the value to the tasked mission.
- Analyze new technologies and leverage current and emerging analytic tools in support of sponsor directed tasking.
- Provide a technical package detailing, including CONOPS, supporting mission concept development, future operations assessments, deployment and employment of emerging technologies and target level detail necessary per sponsor directed tasking.
- Perform sustained target analysis and enhancement through the use of developed and reliable analytic techniques.
- Identify analytic vectors using knowledge of various technologies and/or topics.
- Examine IC reporting and metadata to support the development of existing targets and the discovery of other analytic vectors through the reconstruction and documentation of targeted networks.
- Contribute to knowledge management by entering sources and analytic findings into appropriate databases and other repositories on a timely basis.
- Collaborate closely with the Intelligence Community (IC) to include the extended enterprise. Coordinate and participate in meetings, analytic exchanges, exercises, war games, and demonstrations as directed by the sponsor.
- Assist in planning operations overseen by Sponsor.
- Assist in evaluation of target value, target vulnerabilities, and technologies appropriate for target engagement.
Job Specific Knowledge/Requirements:
- Possess a valid state driver’s license.
- Be able to operate a Personal Computer (PC) with common/standard business software programs. Be proficient in Microsoft Office applications to include Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Be able to communicate clearly and effectively with others, both verbally and in writing.
- Enter data into multiple databases accurately.
- Possess a Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI) Security Clearance.
- Naval Special Warfare/SOF experience highly desired.
- Operational experience as an Intelligence Planner required
*****THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON AWARDING OF A GOVERNMENT CONTRACT*****
About Our Company:
- Proficient knowledge of the doctrine and application or utilization of Special Operations Forces (SOF) in various environments. This expertise might have been gained as a military SOF member or civilian capacity in a special operations command. A minimum of 5 years’ experience with SOF and Joint Intelligence Preparation of the Operating Environment is required.
- Proficient knowledge of SOF and NSW doctrine, missions, capabilities and Mission Essential Task Lists (METLs) to analyze Special Operations major issues, objectives and planning processes with outcomes intended for Flag Officer/General Officer level joint standards.
- Proficient knowledge developing target level intelligence materials, reporting, and other materials directly supporting the development of SOF missions, mission concepts and concepts of operations.
- Working knowledge to evaluate critical and strategically important targets for target selection, target engagement, and mission planning.
- Working knowledge of NSW mission areas related to Surveillance and Reconnaissance, hydrographic reconnaissance, Direct Action, Military Information Support Operations, military operational planning and campaign design.
- Ideally, candidate should be familiar with the following documents:
- NWP 2-01 Intelligence Support to Naval Operations
- JP 2-0 Joint Intelligence
- JP 2-01.3 Joint Intelligence Preparation of the Operating Environment
- JP 3-60 Joint Targeting
- JP 5.0 Joint Planning
- Working knowledge and familiarity with SOF operating systems and equipment.
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
- Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
- Set the Example - "Be out front"
- Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
- Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Holidays and Annual Leave
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
- Employer-sponsored Value Adds – FreshBenies
- 401(k) with matching
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 120 hours PTO accrual per year