||Business Process Analyst
||Fort Eustis, VA
||Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
||Up to 25% CONUS and OCONUS
The goal of the U.S. Army Training and Doctrine Command (TRADOC) Knowledge, Process, and Performance Management (KPPM) Program is to create and implement the TRADOC KPPM strategy and improve organizational performance by establishing an environment and culture that efficiently shares knowledge, leverages data/content, and continuously innovates and improves work and business processes. The KPPM Program effectively harnesses the critical relationship between people, process, and technology in creating, applying, organizing, and transferring know-how, experience, and expertise to support organizational learning and timely decision-making.
Education and Certifications:
- Provide subject matter expertise, support and assistance to the Office of the Chief Knowledge Officer (OCKO) to accomplish the Knowledge Management (KM) objectives of the TRADOC KPPM Program
- Provide assistance with KM enabling technical solutions, Knowledge Networks and collaboration services, as well as related Government, Academic and Commercial sector concepts, theories and practices
- Provide assistance with analyzing and improving internal OCKO business processes, procedures and functions.
- Provide assistance with planning and implementing DOD/Army data management, content management, and related Government, Academic, and Commercial sector concepts, theories and practices.
- Provide assistance with planning and implementing DOD/Army business transformation, business intelligence, and related Government, Academic and Commercial sector concepts, theories and practices.
- Evaluate and provide recommendations implementing and leveraging other approved and emerging Government, DOD and Army knowledge services and solutions applicable to the TRADOC KPPM Program.
- Conducting knowledge assessments, audits, and KM Maturity Models analysis.
- Implement and keep current Implementation Plans, update on a regular basis, store in an OCKO-designated SharePoint repository, and make sure Implementation Plans are available continuously.
- Implement and keep current the KM assessment, audit and maturity templates, update on a regular basis, store in an OCKO-designated SharePoint repository with online versions fully operational, available continuously, and used (at minimum) once a quarter.
- Input KPPM KM and Knowledge Networks metrics and Key Performance Indicators in OCKO-specified SharePoint and SMS dashboards, ensure the data remains accurate/current on a weekly basis, ensure the data is visible to all certified users continuously within these systems and make fixes/minor adjustments.
- Research, provide recommendations, and subsequently author and submit professionally written articles and blog entries on KPPM-related topics.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution required
About the company:
- Experience with applying creative problem solving, design thinking, disruptive innovation, process management/design, benchmarking, Lean Six Sigma, Kaizen, rate of innovation, change management, and related concepts, principles and practices to a program of similar size and scope
- Experience with providing oversight and guidance on application of content management systems, workflows, data mining, cloud computing, predictive analytics, statistics, data warehousing, information/Cyber security, visualization, metadata tagging, and applying related content and data management theories, concepts and applications
- Experience with business technologies, benchmarking, Baldridge Criteria, balanced scorecard, business intelligence dashboards, performance metrics, key performance indicators, measurement/analysis, and related concepts, principles and practices to a program of similar size and scope
- 8 years’ experience in a similar environment required
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
People, Technology, and Processes will be the leading, most trusted, knowledge management and information technology company delivering best value business solutions through cutting edge products and services to improve organizations and increase revenue.
“We make the world better by moving information to create knowledge where it is needed”
- Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
- Set the Example - "Be out front"
- Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
- Persevere - "Find a way"
- Knowledge Management
- Content Management
- Training and Education
- New Equipment Training
- Network Engineering
- Server/System Support
- SharePoint Services
- Database Solutions
- Web-Portal Management
- .NET Web Applications
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
Holidays and Annual Leave
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 120 hours of PTO accrual