Logistics Administrative Assistant
Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
The purpose of this task is to provide Special Operations Tactical Medic (SOTM) training support services.
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
Job Specific Knowledge/Requirements:
- Provide professional, administrative, or technical services in support of each member’s initiatives and assigned missions.
- Maintains inventory control and replenishment of Naval Special Warfare SOTM materials. Provide logistic support in requesting and processing stock issues for SOTM.
- Reviews stock limits with Inventory Manager to determine adjustment levels. Closely monitor high-volume critical spares to ensure adequate stock quantities are available.
- Conducts material location audits to determine location validity, correcting location discrepancies through data input as required, relocate and consolidate stock material as required.
- Update various data records as required to indicate receipt, issue, and inventory adjustment utilizing an automated system.
- Communicate unresolved database discrepancies with Inventory Manager.
- Inputs customer material requirements, issue stock material based on computer system generated automatic issues via FEDMALL, GSA, ECAT/PV, and private retailers. Input final issue status to update computer based inventories.
- Enter purchase requests into BIZFLOW.
- Responsible for receiving material from various supply sources. This includes validating quantities, stock/part numbers, unit of issue, and other descriptive data shown on invoice/receipt documentation with material received. Segregate incoming material for various departments with local/deployed detachments via BIZFLOW and other methods. Reporting any discrepancies to the assigned Government Point of Contact.
- Coordinate and facilitate all physical supply issue to incoming classes, resupply as needed and finial departing gear issue.
- Assist in maintaining SPEAR program. Responsibilities will include, but not limited to: Running monthly reports, accept records for incoming students/staff, transfer records for outdoing students/staff, collect/survey/record in system all staff/student gear turn in/issues, and order gear for members.
- Processing all quarterly allotted supplies from SOFSA. Ordering of medical bags and equipment as part of departing student gear issue.
- Process and dispense with all DRMO requests.
- Enter all assets into DPAS or Local Data Sheet. Execute disposals in DPAS on all items to be eliminated through DRMO process or transferred.
- Coordinate with local Navy Supply departments when required to ship bulk items.
- Complete HAZMAT requests for all items to be purchased.
- Package and prepares material and documentation for outgoing replenishment shipments for detachments deployed throughout the world and for material turn-in to Defense Reutilization Marketing Office (DRMO). Maintain official shipping/transfer document files in FY (Fiscal Year) sequence.
- Maintains adequate levels of designated hurricane preparation/response kit material.
- Interfaces with NSWC to reconcile all outstanding/received material and validate all backordered items. Cross reference material from Defense Message System (DMS) to Micro Shipboard Non-tactical Automated Data Processing (MICRO-SNAP) system to verify correct receipt of material and update status as necessary.
*****THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON AWARDING OF A GOVERNMENT CONTRACT*****
About Our Company:
- Two (2) years of experience in administrative assistance.
- At least one year of medical supply/logistics support.
- Shall be able to obtain and maintain current Driver’s License.
- Shall be able to obtain and maintain a Secret Clearance.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Must be able to drive a government vehicle up to 2-1/4 tons, 4K, and 6K forklifts. A forklift license will be issued by a U.S. Government License representative upon successful completion of required written and practical examinations.
- Naval Special Warfare/SOF experience highly desired.
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
- Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
- Set the Example - "Be out front"
- Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
- Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Holidays and Annual Leave
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
- Employer-sponsored Value Adds – FreshBenies
- 401(k) with matching
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 120 hours PTO accrual per year