Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
||Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
||Top Secret with Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI)
||Up to 25% CONUS/OCONUS
Knowledge & Requirements:
- Oversee and manage subcontracting and quality assurance.
- Day-to-day coordination with the COR and Government technical points of contact (TPOCs).
- Act as the single Point of Contact for Government Staff (e.g. KO, COR, etc.) and provide programmatic reporting.
- Maintain an effective QC program to ensure that services are performed in accordance with the contract, and ensure all work is properly transitioned and documented in the phase-out transition plan.
- Ensure reports and deliverables and meeting minutes are prepared and submitted in accordance with contract data requirements list.
*****THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON AWARDING OF A GOVERNMENT CONTRACT*****
About Our Company:
- Bachelor’s degree in Intelligence, Security or other relevant field.
- Minimum 10 years of program/project management experience in leading and directing intelligence or security projects.
- Must possess a current Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
- Must possess an Active Top Secret/SCI Clearance.
- Potential work locations include, but are not limited to, Austin, TX; Fort Sill, OK; Detroit Arsenal, MI; Redstone Arsenal, AL; Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD; Fort Benning, GA; Orlando, FL.
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
- Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
- Set the Example - "Be out front"
- Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
- Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Holidays and Annual Leave
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
- Employer-sponsored Value Adds – FreshBenies
- 401(k) with matching
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 120 hours PTO accrual per year