Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
||Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
||None. Must be able to pass a Public Trust Background Check.
Knowledge & Requirements:
- Serve as Process Subject Matter Expert for the assigned program, staying updated on all changes made by governing bodies
- Manage the activities associated with specific processes Agile or Waterfall
- Manage various Regulatory and Compliance reporting requirements: gathering data from the Squad and team members as well as others to complete deliverables; reviewing information with Scrum Masters and/or other Project Managers
- Follows established guidelines and timelines to ensure projects stay in compliance with audit standards and regulatory rules
- Facilitate project workflow: creating projects and shepherding them through the workflow and approval process; managing templates and creating tasks
- Providing project details and financial estimates; troubleshooting user set up issues
- Maintain project repositories in SharePoint: standardize repository structure and naming conventions; create and maintain templates for SharePoint sites, libraries, calendars and lists; simplify repository navigation and providing easy access to key project artifacts
- Contribute to requirements elicitation, organization, translation, analysis and prioritization
- Create process documentation/workflows, knowledge articles and self-service guidance.
- • Facilitate process workflow modeling in order to collaborate on process improvements, automation capabilities and clearly defined end-to-end use cases
- Maintain thorough requirements and process documentation
- Review information and trends and conduct interviews to ensure that the output of processes are achieving the desired results and that services are meeting agreed upon service levels
- Assist Scrum Masters and Project Manager(s) with Program level reporting of status, risk and budget data.
*****THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON AWARDING OF A GOVERNMENT CONTRACT*****
About Our Company:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution.
- 9 or more years of experience managing IT and Communications projects at NIH
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
- Experience with SharePoint 2016 operations and maintenance within Federally hosted environments like those at NIH and CIT
- Experience working with scientific and technical stakeholders like the technology transfer coordinators at NIH
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
- Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
- Set the Example - "Be out front"
- Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
- Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Holidays and Annual Leave
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
- Employer-sponsored Value Adds – FreshBenies
- 401(k) with matching
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 120 hours PTO accrual per year