Cyber Security Specialist Senior
Ft. Belvoir, VA
Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
Up to 50% CONUS/OCONUS
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
Knowledge and Experience:
- Provide assistance in identifying and resolving highly complex Cybersecurity/Information Assurance (IA) problems, which are not subject to resolution through conventional methods.
- Provide assistance in the development of P2E Cybersecurity/IA briefings to obtain leadership/management consensus/approval on potential security solutions.
- Provide assistance in network security implementation, including preparation and oversight of the execution of policies and procedures to ensure the continuous security of PEO EIS P2E’s project architectures.
- Provide assistance in the oversight to ensure implemented security safeguards are adequate to assure the integrity, availability, and confidentiality of the information being processed, transmitted, or stored are consistent with the level of sensitivity of that information.
- Provide analysis of information processing needs and proposed system changes for security requirements and implications
*****THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON AWARDING OF A GOVERNMENT CONTRACT*****
About Our Company:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field is required.
- Minimum 8-10 years of related experience performing a variety of Cyber Security/ IA coordinating security programs for P2E and implementing IA and security standards, procedures, doctrine and policies.
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
- Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
- Set the Example - "Be out front"
- Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
- Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Holidays and Annual Leave
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
- Employer-sponsored Value Adds – FreshBenies
- 401(k) with matching
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 120 hours PTO accrual per year