Configuration Management (CM) Specialist Senior
Ft. Belvoir, VA
Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
Up to 50% CONUS/OCONUS
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
Knowledge and Experience:
- Assists in developing, implementing, and maintaining CM plans and procedures for IT and networking hardware.
- Software systems development, implementation and modification.
- Provides assistance in configuration management of all necessary documentation for the Government to undertake and manage project system acquisitions
- Establishes and administers the documentation library and maintain the CM Library IAW the Army Records
- Prepares engineering change proposal forms and related documentation and distributes official change notice forms and document change pages based on control board approvals.
- Maintains official CM records, documents, distribution lists, correspondence and maintain all applicable configuration baseline documentation
- Provide technical assistance and administrative support for the Requirements Control Boards (RCB) and other governance forums requiring functional participation, and facilitation of Subject Matter Expert (SME) workshops.
- Support the presentation of Release Plans to the Engineering Control Board (ECB) for vetting, RCB for stakeholder approval, and Configuration Control Board (CCB) for contract approval
*****THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON AWARDING OF A GOVERNMENT CONTRACT*****
About Our Company:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Minimum 8-10 years of related experience performing a variety of Configuration Management functions, including complete traceability of all requirements, configuration change control and systems specifications.
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
- Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
- Set the Example - "Be out front"
- Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
- Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Holidays and Annual Leave
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
- Employer-sponsored Value Adds – FreshBenies
- 401(k) with matching
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 120 hours PTO accrual per year