Budget Analyst Senior
Ft. Belvoir, VA
Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
Up to 50% CONUS/OCONUS
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
Knowledge and Experience:
- Review and research financial systems, contracts and other documents for unliquidated obligation balances. Load and maintain data in spreadsheets and financial accounting records regarding obligations for contracts, travel, training, awards, and labor. Involves records on Military Interdepartmental Purchase Requests (MIPRs), and PCSs.
- Prepare management level reports and presentations on funding and budgets.
- Provide assistance with coordination activities to complete and respond to external funding source office’s requests for financial and funding data, to include assisting in estimating cost of required activities.
- Provide assistance with annual Planning, Programming, Budget, and Execution (PPBE) of funds.
- Complete transactions in the GFEBS and LMP systems as directed to record obligations and de-obligations.
- Provide assistance with developing data and reports to support Staff Assistance Visits, Schedule of Budgetary Activity (SBA) audits and Management Internal Controls Program checklist completion.
- Track and provide weekly reports on obligations against OSD goals monthly and financial findings.
- Provide assistance with Year-end closeout.
- Provide assistance with preparation of analysis of Establish and maintain a configuration management process that assures complete traceability of all requirements, specifications, production plans, changes, and related materials.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field.
- Master’s degree in a related field is preferred.
*****THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON AWARDING OF A GOVERNMENT CONTRACT*****
About Our Company:
- Minimum 8-10 years of related experience performing a variety of budgetary functions, including monitoring and tracking obligations and planned expenditures for assigned activity accounts on related government budgetary systems, forms, schedules, and reports in accordance with the annual work plan and regulatory controls.
- Proficient in GFEBS, LMP, and DTS. Proficiency in CCARS is preferred.
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
- Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
- Set the Example - "Be out front"
- Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
- Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Holidays and Annual Leave
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
- Employer-sponsored Value Adds – FreshBenies
- 401(k) with matching
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 120 hours PTO accrual per year