Director of Photography
Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
Up to 25% CONUS
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
Job Specific Requirements:
- Direct narrative videos out of non-narrative elements, including original audio and video, stills, music and graphics.
- Direct videos with clear story structures as well as dramatic arcs for emotionally engaging results while remaining true to the subject’s story.
- Adhere to the visual, editorial, and technical standards as developed by the AboutFace team, including but not limited to provided video file naming conventions.
- Observes set or location and reviews drawings and other information relating to natural or artificial conditions to determine filming and lighting requirements.
- Instructs camera operators regarding camera setup, angles, distances, movement, and other variables and signals cues for starting and stopping filming.
*****THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON AWARDING OF A GOVERNMENT CONTRACT*****
About Our Company:
- 10 years of demonstrated experience producing documentary-style media for primary, nationally recognized outlets such as PBS, Nova, BBC, American Experience, and New York Times Media
- Shall have achieved recognition from peers in their respective fields.
- Provide 5 minute ‘demo-reel’
- Link to professional website
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
- Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
- Set the Example - "Be out front"
- Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
- Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Holidays and Annual Leave
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
- Employer-sponsored Value Adds – FreshBenies
- 401(k) with matching
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 120 hours PTO accrual per year