Web Developer / Administrator
Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
Job Specific Requirements:
- Oversee development, usability research and testing, editorial content support, site design and user experience (UX) enhancement to support website that uses a naturalistic approach to communication.
- Provide website upload of revised versions of AboutFace to NCPTSD, and shall also upload and maintain the videos on the AboutFace YouTube channel.
- Provide ongoing site maintenance and support. This includes but is not limited to fixing bugs as they come up, fixing broken links, site protection and agreed-upon changes to the site.
- Update and maintain an AboutFace Administrative site.
*****THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON AWARDING OF A GOVERNMENT CONTRACT*****
About Our Company:
- 5 years of demonstrated experience in website maintenance and development.
- Link to three professional websites that clearly demonstrate expertise creating, developing, and maintaining a site.
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
- Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
- Set the Example - "Be out front"
- Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
- Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Holidays and Annual Leave
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
- Employer-sponsored Value Adds – FreshBenies
- 401(k) with matching
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 120 hours PTO accrual per year