Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
Job Specific Requirements:
- Ensure that the web design meets the needs and responds to the behaviors, goals and motivations of the users, or human centered design; this often involves product research (focus groups).
- Consulting with clients to understand their goals and explaining research results.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, sitemaps and screen flows.
- Developing personas and usage scenarios.
*****THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON AWARDING OF A GOVERNMENT CONTRACT*****
About Our Company:
- 5 years of demonstrated experience in a UX design role.
- Two content samples that demonstrate how usability research and testing translates into concrete design steps.
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
- Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
- Set the Example - "Be out front"
- Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
- Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Holidays and Annual Leave
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
- Employer-sponsored Value Adds – FreshBenies
- 401(k) with matching
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 120 hours PTO accrual per year