Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
||Senior Business Analyst
||Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
||None. Must be able to pass a Public Trust Background Check.
Knowledge & Requirements:
- Gather, identify and clarify business and functional requirements for clients and internal teams, using interviews and workshops with external/internal stakeholders
- Collaborate with stakeholders and product teams to decompose large epic stories into features and user stories that can be understood and approved by members of the development team
- Work with the team throughout the product development, testing, implementation phases to ensure requirements are clearly understood
- Provide support to the Product Owner with backlog prioritization, feature sequencing and organization, user acceptance testing, etc.
- Build trust and respect, establish relationships, and develop rapport with technical and non-technical team members
*****THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON AWARDING OF A GOVERNMENT CONTRACT*****
About Our Company:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution.
- Experience with performance management plans and enforcement at NIH
- Experience planning and running facilitated sessions for 30 to 50 participants
- Experience developing business process workflows and creating executive summaries for briefing to senior stakeholders.
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
- Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
- Set the Example - "Be out front"
- Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
- Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Holidays and Annual Leave
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
- Employer-sponsored Value Adds – FreshBenies
- 401(k) with matching
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 120 hours PTO accrual per year