Pope Air Force Base (Ft Bragg), NC
Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
Secret Clearance (Top Secret Eligible)
Up to 25% CONUS and OCONUS
*****THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON AWARDING OF A GOVERNMENT CONTRACT*****
Provide training, operational and analytical support services for the JID through the JTO Interface Training Program.
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
Knowledge and Experience:
- Provide courseware design expertise to support the development of courses to include developing new units of instruction that will be provided within current courseware classes, development of new suites of courses related to a specific topic, and the redesign and update of current courseware when requiring modification in excess of 50% of its current state. Specific subjects for new courseware may include, but are not limited to, Joint Data Network Operations, Combat Net Radio, Non-Traditional/Non-Command and Control User communities, Denied Degraded Intermittent Low Bandwidth operations (DDIL), Multifunction Advanced Data Link, Crypto Modernization, Concurrent Multi-Net Receive, Network Enabled Weapons, or as otherwise directed by the customer.
- Syllabus or Syllabi. When directed to develop new courseware, the Contractor shall provide a proposed syllabus based on the guidance provided by the government, which may include an approved Doctrine, Operations, Training, Material, Logistics, Personnel and Force Structure (D.O.T.M.L.P.F.) Change Request (DCR) and Front End Analysis (FEA) reports. A Course Map will be included to show the training progression from proposed pre-requisite course(s), and/or any recommended foundational course(s).
- Curriculum. After the Course(s) Syllabus (or Syllabi) is approved, how the development of all lesson objectives, learning objectives, test questions, and instructional material and deliver the completed course curriculum. Prepared to update any course curriculum changes given and curriculum changes will be incorporated into the formal Curriculum Control Plan and Course Evaluation Plan processes.
- Instructors. Develop and present an instructor certification program. Conduct and complete all instructor training and certification necessary to begin course delivery, and complete full instructor training and certification. Provide an Instructor Qualification Matrix for the new course(s), showing target dates to certification objectives.
- Pilot Course(s). For each course developed, instructor will conduct a pilot course for selected Government students as scheduled by and approved by the Joint Training Committee. This includes to develop, collect and present course(s) critiques and proposed curriculum changes from the customers and a second pilot course after action with deficiencies corrected.
- Progress Reports. Experienced in providing Status Reports of curriculum development, lesson plan development, presentation development, student guide development, assessment development, lab/practical application development, and address upcoming meetings, required travel, activities accomplished, plan for the next week, new issues and current issues.
About Our Company:
- Experienced in new course development.
- Six years of experience with any TDL equipment and/or operations, JICC Operations, RICO operations, service specific interface control cell billets requiring a JICO or AJOC certification.
- A Bachelor’s degree or extensive experience
- A minimum of one year of experience in simulations development or live virtual construct (LVC) development and execution which required tactical data link integration.
- Secret Clearance (Top Secret Eligible)
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
- Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
- Set the Example - "Be out front"
- Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
- Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Holidays and Annual Leave
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
- Employer-sponsored Value Adds – FreshBenies
- 401(k) with matching
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 120 hours PTO accrual per year