Pope Air Force Base (Ft Bragg), NC
Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
Secret Clearance (Top Secret Eligible)
Up to 25% CONUS and OCONUS
*****THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON AWARDING OF A GOVERNMENT CONTRACT****
Provide training, operational and analytical support services for the JID through the JTO Interface Training Program.
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
Knowledge and Experience:
- Assist JID staff in the development of exercise briefings, and logistical support for training courses (joint and allied/coalition partner nation) deliveries requiring shipment of curriculum materials, training aids and mobile classroom equipment.
- Assist in the planning and coordination of program/logistic support requirements and assist with the execution of program support in JTO/Joint Theater Air and Missile Defense (JTAMD) interface or related exercises and assist with tracking and monitoring program/logistic related activities of the JID.
- Use logistics lessons learned and noted problem areas from previous related exercises or MTTs to make recommendations for programming/logistic support improvements to the JID.
- Coordinate matters relating to programming, planning and logistic support in joint training exercises between participating exercise units and the JID. Typical events include Exercise Weapons and Tactics Instructor (WTI), Exercise RED FLAG, Exercise RIMPAC (even years), Exercise NORTHERN EDGE (odd years), Exercise Virtual Flag, and others as required.
- Coordinate with JID officials in matters concerning program/logistic forecasting and execution within the JID.
- Participate in the exercise concept development process with exercise representatives to offer suggestions and tentative solutions to exercise programming/logistic support issues. Facilitate translation of intended JTO/JTAMD exercise activity into specific exercise objectives and record those objectives and other decisions made during the planning process.
- Analyze specified and implied tasks necessary to enable accomplishment of JTO, JTAMD or related exercise objectives after exercise concept development is complete and develop a recommended timeline for completion of required programming/logistic support tasks.
- Identify the overall exercise planning/programming/logistic support concept and design a support plan that integrates the desired level of exercise support.
- Create briefings and presentations when required using office software (Microsoft Office Professional). The Contractor shall be capable of presenting briefings on JID exercise resource support plans and the status of JID resource posture in preparation and conduct of JID requirements.
- Provide inputs to an After Action Report (AAR) for each supported JTO exercise. The AAR shall include pertinent exercise, division programming, logistic support observations, exercise lessons learned and recommendations for exercise and/or division improvements.
- Develop a recommended timeline for completion of required tasks necessary to enable accomplishment of JTO, JTAMD or related program/logistic support objectives.
- Identify the overall JID program/logistic support concept and design or coordinate a technical program and logistic support plan that integrates JID support requirements.
- Prepare a program and logistic support plan in accordance with exercise and course delivery milestones.
- Track JID equipment and ensure equipment is handled in accordance with HHQ directives.
- Serve as Alternate Property Custodian on all JID property accounts. Conduct equipment accountability with designated Government Primary Property Custodian and assist with documenting changes to referenced hand receipts on the Defense Property Acquisition System (DPAS). Provide a monthly report to JID Director via the COR which includes the status and location of all JID equipment.
- Provide maintenance and accountability of all JID equipment to include cleaning, software upgrades, storage, inventory, and repairs. If equipment is beyond local repair, provide JID Director via the COR with recommendations for repair or disposition.
- Develop and maintain a logistics contact list with names, shipping addresses, phone numbers, and email addresses of all training delivery locations.
- Provide logistical support for JID when deploying equipment to include pallet build-up, loading and unloading trucks, etc.
- Provide an available point of contact located at the JID who can be available on short notice for Other Direct Cost purchases in support of JID requirements. All purchases shall be approved by the COR prior to expenditure. Provide a POC to receive delivered goods from shippers such as FEDEX.
- Track and produce a shipping expense report including all commercial and military transport projected and actual costs NLT 30 days after contract award and then monthly, quarterly and annual reports thereafter. Obtain appropriate logistical system access and applicable accounts with commercial shipping firms.
About Our Company:
- Minimum 8 years of experience in logistics and support training programs.
- A Bachelor’s degree or 8+ years in logistics
- Secret Clearance (Top Secret Eligible)
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
- Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
- Set the Example - "Be out front"
- Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
- Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Holidays and Annual Leave
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
- Employer-sponsored Value Adds – FreshBenies
- 401(k) with matching
120 hours PTO accrual per year