Pope Air Force Base (Ft Bragg), NC
Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
Secret Clearance (Top Secret Eligible)
Up to 25% CONUS and OCONUS
*****THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON AWARDING OF A GOVERNMENT CONTRACT****
Provide training, operational and analytical support services for the JID through the JTO Interface Training Program.
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
Knowledge and Experience:
- Develop, maintain, update, and instruct modules within the JID course catalog. Certify complete courses, as required, at the discretion of JID leadership. The JID course catalog includes, but is not limited to:
- JKO Introduction to Data Links (JT-100)
- JKO Link 16 Interoperability Course (JT-101 and AT-101)
- Multi-TDL Advanced Joint Interoperability Course (JT-102 and AT-102)
- Link 16 Planner Course (JT-201 and AT-201)
- Link Unit Manager Course (JT-220 and AT-220)
- Joint Interface Control Officer Course (JICO) (JT-301 and AT-301)
- Advanced Joint Interface Control Cell Operators Course (AJOC) (JT-310)
- Executive Course (JT-401 and AT-401)
- Joint Data Network Staff Course (JDNSC)
- Support existing course curriculum. Courses are administered in a building block approach to support the training required to qualify JICOs and Joint Interface Control Center (JICC) staff positions.
- Ensure there are sufficient instructors available to conduct all courses. Identify instructor shortages and implement a plan to train new personnel to eliminate shortfalls in an expeditious manner.
- Maintain and operate technologies associated with a digital classroom and distance learning.
- Maintain and create student registration, curriculum, testing, critiques and track learning/course management system (LMS/CMS) databases.
- Support all Mobile Training Teams (MTT) with dedicated administrative and logistical support.
- Assist in JID classroom and computer preparation for student use, to include configuration control of student workstations, IT equipment, and peripheral equipment.
- Assist with modernizing JID classroom instructional techniques, particularly within the electronic classroom, to export JID courses to the widest joint service, coalition, and allied audience or student population, to include reviewing video teleconferencing equipment and procedures.
- Maintain an inventory and database of JID courseware and associated training materials.
- Develop and maintain an Instructor Platform Training Program (IPTP) for use on both Military and Contractor personnel to insure at a minimum, four contracted instructors are qualified to teach all lessons in the curriculum. Maintain this information as an Instructor Qualification Matrix (Letter of X’s).
- Convene a quarterly instructor meeting and provide a report for the JID recommending changes to the curriculum, procedures, identifying new requirements, and updating the Instructor Qualification Matrix.
- Develop and implement a Course Evaluation Plan (CEP) that will facilitate the development of recommended changes to the JID curriculum. The plan will be used to develop and implement a strategy for determining the effectiveness and efficiency of JID courses.
- Assist the JID military staff in producing, assembling, and executing the existing curriculum documented in the Joint Plans of Instruction from Joint/Combined Campaign Plans or Exercises.
- Revise and maintain Plans of Instruction, Course Schedule, Instructor Guides, Student Guides, Student Workbooks, practical exercises, examinations, and other courseware materials, for all JID courses contained in the JCCC, as required.
- Provide, as required, education and training support to other unified or specified commands relating to the JTO Interface Training Program which may be required as part of a MTT and could range from three days to four weeks in duration.
- Provide Course Administration to include development and maintenance of course schedules, handouts, administrative documents, and student notification and in-processing procedures immediately upon contract award.
- Establish procedures for posting errata sheets to physical curriculum (lesson plans, instructor plans, modules, handouts, lab sheets, etc.) prior to the next teaching of the course.
- Create, maintain, and manage an automated Instructional Material Library of JID course instructional materials.
- Provide classroom and computer preparation support to include configuration control of audiovisual and computer support equipment for in-residence, distance learning, and mobile training team curriculum, to include JTEN-U/S, JICC-Pope, and JICO Simulator use.
- Provide technical support and assistance to the JID staff in the use of computer programs and audiovisual equipment, including classroom assets and other equipment.
- Provide technical support and system administration for the JID's website, including file transfer and information updates.
- Assist the JID staff with development, update and maintenance of configuration management plan to include classroom and MTT electronic configuration.
- Assist the JID staff and students in the use of the classroom and MTT computers.
- Provide technical support to the JID staff in the configuration of the distance learning center.
- Administer and maintain the computer equipment used in the distance learning center.
- Assist military personnel with arranging, moving, and re-configuring classroom facilities as required.
- Provide technical assistance and evaluation in identifying JID communications needs
- Provide support to JID sponsored conferences and working groups.
About Our Company:
- 8-10 years of experience managing defense training programs, preferably with any TDL equipment and/or operations, JICC Operations, RICO operations, service specific interface control cell billets requiring a JICO or AJOC certification.
- A Bachelor’s degree
- Secret Clearance (Top Secret Eligible)
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
- Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
- Set the Example - "Be out front"
- Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
- Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Holidays and Annual Leave
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
- Employer-sponsored Value Adds – FreshBenies
- 401(k) with matching
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 120 hours PTO accrual per year