Pope Air Force Base (Ft Bragg), NC
Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
Secret Clearance (Top Secret Eligible)
Up to 25% CONUS and OCONUS
*****THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON AWARDING OF A GOVERNMENT CONTRACT*****
Provide training, operational and analytical support services for the JID through the JTO Interface Training Program.
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
Knowledge and Experience:
- Provide courseware design expertise to support the development of courses to include developing new units of instruction that will be provided within current courseware classes, development of new suites of courses related to a specific topic, and the redesign and update of current courseware when requiring modification in excess of 50% of its current state. Specific subjects for new courseware may include, but are not limited to, Joint Data Network Operations, Combat Net Radio, Non-Traditional/Non-Command and Control User communities, Denied Degraded Intermittent Low Bandwidth operations (DDIL), Multifunction Advanced Data Link, Crypto Modernization, Concurrent Multi-Net Receive, Network Enabled Weapons, or as otherwise directed by the customer.
- Provide training, operational and analytical support services for the JID through the JTO Interface Training Program.
- Develop, maintain, update, and instruct modules within the JID course catalog. Certify complete courses, as required, at the discretion of JID leadership.
- Support existing course curriculum. Courses are administered in a building block approach to support the training required to qualify JICOs and Joint Interface Control Center (JICC) staff positions.
- Develop, update and instruct new modules or new courses related to the JTO Interface Training Program.
- Develop, update and instruct modules or units of instruction on a periodic basis, as required by the government, for the purpose of providing JTO related refresher training or dedicated unit training on a specific topic.
- Maintain current training materials such as student handouts, charts, workbooks, projects, scenarios, and other similar training aids as needed or requested by the Government in accordance with the requirements of the course and or curriculum.
- Provide planning, operations analysis, and support services to include TDL/JDN training and participation in selected joint LVC training exercises.
- Maintain and operate technologies associated with a digital classroom and distance learning.
- Support all Mobile Training Teams (MTT)
- Assist with JID administration, which includes maintenance, record keeping, and safe keeping/security of course schedules, course materials, student briefs, handouts, administrative documents and tests/testing.
- Assist with modernizing JID classroom instructional techniques, particularly within the electronic classroom, to export JID courses to the widest joint service, coalition, and allied audience or student population, to include reviewing video teleconferencing equipment and procedures.
- Create and maintain a database of JID current and updated course material, student records reflecting data, to include but not limited to: branch of service, rank, career field (occupational code), and background, and track each student’s individual performance during attended course(s) and maintain in the student’s record on the database.
- Certify JID Allied Training (AT) courses.
- Develop and maintain an Instructor Platform Training Program (IPTP) for use on both Military and Contractor personnel to insure at a minimum, four contracted instructors are qualified to teach all lessons in the curriculum.
- Modify, develop and maintain courseware as required in support of allied and coalition training in accordance with CJCSI 6240.01 and CJCSI 6141.04 and any new courses approved and resourced by the JID.
- Routinely update JID JT and AT courses and provide semi-annual report of recommended and/or implemented changes.
- Assist in the development and maintain practical exercises, challenging scenarios, simulated scenarios, and positional system training utilizing traditional or ‘as directed’ training methods, JICO Simulator and all its associated software (when operational), and JICC-Pope (when operational) capabilities.
- Develop and support for simulated operations and five equally challenging simulated scenarios in support of JT/AT-301 and JT-310 courses.
- Assist in the development and implementation of a Course Evaluation Plan (CEP) that will facilitate the development of recommended changes to the JID curriculum.
- Assist the JID military staff in producing, assembling, and executing the existing curriculum documented in the Joint Plans of Instruction from Joint/Combined Campaign Plans or Exercises.
- Revise and maintain Plans of Instruction, Course Schedule, Instructor Guides, Student Guides, Student Workbooks, practical exercises, examinations, and other courseware materials, for all JID courses contained in the JCCC, as required.
- Provide, as required, education and training support to other unified or specified commands relating to the JTO Interface Training Program which may be required as part of a MTT and could range from three days to four weeks in duration.
- Provide support to JID sponsored conferences and working groups.
- Assemble and maintain links to electronic versions of existing multi-TDL publications in their most current, accurate and up-to-date form.
- Provide ISD expertise to support curriculum revisions, analytics, design, courseware development, conversion for use in distant learning (as required), implementation plan(s), instructional quality to support all curriculum revisions and needs along with multimedia enhancements as required and/or requested.
- Edit and provide ISD standardization of lesson plans, instructor plans, student workbooks, practical exercises, student guides, examinations, and other JID courseware materials as defined by the contract.
- Manage implementation of ISD processes for certification of the JTO Interface Training Program, to include:
- Analysis, design, development, implementation, and evaluation of training program curricula, content, and courseware IAW the principles of ISD.
- Manage and update ISD documentation requirements and management plans and processes.
- Develop, produce, standardize, and distribute Multi-TDL courseware and training materials.
- Assist in the managing and scheduling of JID instructors, and instructor training.
- Analyze relevant media and develop course strategies and evaluation plans. Evaluate end-of-course reports and recommend changes.
- Maintain files for documentation of courseware configuration management.
- Establish a trend analysis program to identify deficiencies in current curriculum and recommendations of new courseware.
- Manage development of Synchronous distance learning, and Asynchronous web-based training.
- Manage development of the Integrated Master Annual Schedule.
- Manage development and maintenance of the Instructor Training Plan.
- Develop and implement Instructional System Design (ISD) procedures for the revision and maintenance of course materials. Review and analyze service course material for inclusion into the curriculum.
About Our Company:
- Extensive experience with new course development and SME in Data Network Operations, TDL equipment and/or operations, JICC Operations, RICO operations, service specific interface control cell billets requiring a JICO or AJOC certification.
- A Bachelor’s degree in IT
- A minimum of one year of experience in simulations development or live virtual construct (LVC) development and execution which required tactical data link integration.
- Secret Clearance (Top Secret Eligible)
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
- Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
- Set the Example - "Be out front"
- Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
- Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Holidays and Annual Leave
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
- Employer-sponsored Value Adds – FreshBenies
- 401(k) with matching
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 120 hours PTO accrual per year