Technical Writer - Editor
Pope Air Force Base (Ft Bragg), NC
Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
Secret Clearance (Top Secret Eligible)
Up to 25% CONUS and OCONUS
*****THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON AWARDING OF A GOVERNMENT CONTRACT*****
Provide training, operational and analytical support services for the JID through the JTO Interface Training Program.
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
Knowledge and Experience:
- Develop, maintain, update, and instruct modules within the JID course catalog.
- Support existing course curriculum.
- Develop, update and instruct new modules or new courses related to the JTO Interface Training Program.
- Maintain current training materials such as student handouts, charts, workbooks, projects, scenarios, and other similar training aids as needed or requested by the Government in accordance with the requirements of the course and or curriculum.
- Support all Mobile Training Teams (MTT) with dedicated administrative support.
- Assist with JID administration, which includes maintenance, record keeping, and safe keeping/security of course schedules, course materials, student briefs, handouts, administrative documents and tests/testing.
- Modify, develop and maintain courseware as required in support of allied and coalition training in accordance with CJCSI 6240.01 and CJCSI 6141.04 and any new courses approved and resourced by the JID.
- Routinely update JID JT and AT courses and provide semi-annual report of recommended and/or implemented changes to the JID Director via the COR.
- Assist the JID military staff in producing, assembling, and executing the existing curriculum documented in the Joint Plans of Instruction from Joint/Combined Campaign Plans or Exercises.
- Revise and maintain Plans of Instruction, Course Schedule, Instructor Guides, Student Guides, Student Workbooks, practical exercises, examinations, and other courseware materials, for all JID courses contained in the JCCC, as required.
- Provide, as required, education and training support to other unified or specified commands relating to the JTO Interface Training Program which may be required as part of a MTT and could range from three days to four weeks in duration.
- Provide Course Administration to include development and maintenance of course schedules, handouts, administrative documents, and student notification and in-processing procedures immediately upon contract award.
- Create, maintain, and manage an automated Instructional Material Library of JID course instructional materials.
About Our Company:
- Extensive experience with new course development and SME in Data Network Operations, TDL equipment and/or operations, JICC Operations, RICO operations, service specific interface control cell billets requiring a JICO or AJOC certification.
- A Bachelor’s degree in IT
- A minimum of one year of experience in simulations development or live virtual construct (LVC) development and execution which required tactical data link integration.
- Secret Clearance (Top Secret Eligible)
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
- Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
- Set the Example - "Be out front"
- Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
- Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Holidays and Annual Leave
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
- Employer-sponsored Value Adds – FreshBenies
- 401(k) with matching
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 120 hours PTO accrual per year