Logistical (LOG) Support Administrator - SME
Ft. Hood, TX
Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
Travel for both CONUS and OCONUS
LOG Administrator will provide inventory management logistics support services in support of government furnished equipment. Duties include the shipment of training, installation, and fielding equipment to/from fielding locations and will verify equipment at fielding locations to ensure all required items have been received.
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Notify customer of any shortages in equipment or discrepancies in the bill of materials or inoperable equipment.
- A Report of Deficiency (ROD) shall be initiated by the contractor to document findings.
- Track Government Furnished Equipment (GFE) equipment to various fielding (CONUS/OCONUS) locations.
- Provide logistics support to maintain various software configurations, updates/upgrades to database and provisioning for all systems supported.
- Instructor typically works on high-visibility or mission critical aspects of a given program and performs all functional duties independently.
- A Subject Matter Expert instructor is an individual whose qualifications and/or particular expertise are exceptional and/or highly unique.
- Subject Matter Experts do not have specific experience/education qualifications but are typically identified as recognized Industry leaders for a given area of expertise.
- Subject Matter Experts typically perform the following kinds of functions:
- Initiates, supervises, and/or develops requirements from a project’s inception to conclusion for complex to extremely complex programs;
- Provides strategic advice, technical guidance and expertise to program and project staff;
- Provides detailed analysis, evaluation and recommendations for improvements, optimization development, and/or maintenance efforts for client-specific or mission critical challenges/issues; and
Knowledge and Experience:
- Consults with client to define need or problem supervises studies and leads surveys to collect and analyze data to provide advice and recommend solutions.
- 10+ years’ experience as Logistics Support.
- Master’s degree required.
- Possess and maintain an active Department of Defense SECRET security.
- Be able to communicate clearly and effectively with others, both verbally and in writing.
- A U.S. Citizen who possesses a current and valid U.S. passport, and maintain a valid U.S. passport for the entire period of performance of the contract.
*****THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON AWARDING OF A GOVERNMENT CONTRACT*****
About Our Company:
- Knowledgeable on providing logistical support to maintain various software configurations, updates/upgrades to database and provisioning for all systems supported as AFATADS, JADOCS, PF-D OPNET, ASCA OP NET, JBC-P OPNET, JBC-P FLM, Command Post, JBC-P LOG OPNET, Control Station, JBC-P LOG OPNET, System Administration w/ TSIv2, System Administration w/ TSIv2/TDI, and System Administration w/ TSIv1 courses and systems.
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
- Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
- Set the Example - "Be out front"
- Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
- Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Holidays and Annual Leave
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
- Employer-sponsored Value Adds – FreshBenies
- 401(k) with matching
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 120 hours PTO accrual per year