New Equipment Technical (NET) Instructor - Senior
Joint Base Lewis McChord, WA
Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
Travel for both CONUS and OCONUS
Provide Instruction through a credible Instructor Course, approved by the Government. Instructors shall be qualified to instruct training courses, in both a live and virtual environments. Instructors will be cross-trained to teach all lesson plans/Programs of Instruction (POIs).
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Instructor will maintain the proper operations of the classroom and virtual training environment to include the following:
- Resources to pack, setup, maintain, breakdown, and ship Classroom Training Sets (CTS).
- Instructor will ship CTS from site to site to support fielding events.
- Upon completion of training, the instructor will pack and ship these training sets to the next training location or designated storage location based on requirements to support fielding/training events.
- Instructor will maintain a virtual-training environment to facilitate Mission Command Cloud Based Training.
- The number, equipment, and specific requirement for each virtual training “booth” will be provided by the Government and may be updated throughout the contract period as required.
- The instructor will build, troubleshoot, repair, and load the applicable platform based software versions onto classroom kits and virtual training booths in support of training events.
- The instructor will be proficient in classroom server troubleshooting procedures to support closed-loop network classroom configurations and maintain the classroom kits and training booths for serviceability.
- Classroom set up and tear down typically adds two to three days to the each training class. Instructors will be required to travel over weekends or setup during the week prior to training to accommodate the training schedule.
- Instructor will provide trainer support for training validation events to include the following:
- During validation events instructors will perform the instructor-led training based on draft documentation.
- The trainer will provide feedback and recommendations on alteration to the courseware to officials validating the course.
- The number and type of training personnel required will be determined based on the courses being validated.
- Typically, each course is updated and validated once per year.
- The Instructor will ensure that all current documentation provided by the Government, including approved changes (such as technical bulletins) required for the operation and maintenance of the systems, are implemented into applicable training of program course material.
- Instructor will provide major exercise and test support at various Government locations. Exercise support at CONUS and OCONUS locations will include over the shoulder training, formal classroom/virtual training to groups, user training, providing on-site diagnostic and corrective actions and capturing and reporting requirements in the After Action Report (AAR).
- The Instructor typically works on high-visibility or mission critical aspects of a given program and performs all functional duties independently.
Knowledge and Experience:
- The instructor may oversee the efforts of less senior staff and/or be responsible for the efforts of all staff assigned to a specific job.
- 10 years’ experience as NET Instructor.
- Possess and maintain an active Department of Defense SECRET security.
- Be able to communicate clearly and effectively with others, both verbally and in writing.
- A U.S. Citizen who possesses a current and valid U.S. passport, and maintain a valid U.S. passport for the entire period of performance of the contract.
*****THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON AWARDING OF A GOVERNMENT CONTRACT*****
About Our Company:
- Knowledgeable on AFATADS, JADOCS, PF-D OPNET, ASCA OP NET, JBC-P OPNET, JBC-P FLM, Command Post, JBC-P LOG OPNET, Control Station, JBC-P LOG OPNET, System Administration w/ TSIv2, System Administration w/ TSIv2/TDI, and System Administration w/ TSIv1 courses and systems.
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
- Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
- Set the Example - "Be out front"
- Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
- Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Holidays and Annual Leave
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
- Employer-sponsored Value Adds – FreshBenies
- 401(k) with matching
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 120 hours PTO accrual per year